Topic: Off to a winery

Some wine, a little picking, some fishing.  I wish you were here to play along, whoever you are.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Off to a winery

Zurf wrote:

Some wine, a little picking, some fishing.  I wish you were here to play along, whoever you are.

Zurf I think you would have a good time in Ca. we have a Lot of winererys here and lot of tasting rooms.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I went to one that's a twenty minute drive from my house, and passed just shy of a dozen wineries to get there.

Turns out my neighbors went with me, so I spent much of my time fishing with their 5 and 8 year old kids. The 8 year old caught 4 fish, including a big ol' bass.

If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom

zurf thats what you call a good day wineries and some good fishing! I bet the kids had alot of fun catching so many.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

The little boy was fishing so hard he had an accident, poor wee lad. He didn't want his Momma to take him for a change either.

Just Fishin' and Drinkin, hey? Nice!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic