Topic: worst names of groups

What if we try a name if we should play in a band? Some of the bands became popular, just by a weird, vulgar choice of words.
I am thinking a lot on stupid band names.
Gitaardocphil's standing dick ft the incredible fart band

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: worst names of groups

Well, someone I know once started a band called "The Tough Guys", that's pretty awful, isn't it?

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

how about blood ridden lullaby

they are a typical screamo band nasty stuff and a worst name

So Red Delicious

There's a bar band up near where my sister lives named "Free Beer."  They figure folks will come to a bar for Free Beer.  Bound to leave a bit disappointed, I suppose. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

"The The"

"Wolfmother"  although that band rocks.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

James Heroin and the Vets, existed in Yorkshire back in late 70's.

Did a charming song entitled "Blue Babies (lack of Oxygen)"

a friend of mine named his band "equipped kitchen" he got the idea from a house for sale sign...

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

Dunno why, but "Turbonegro" offends me in some way i can't even describe.
Oh, and read an old copy of Bizzare (magazine featuring the slightly more alternative people on this earth if you haven't read it before, not sure it's international), had a list of top 10 offensive band names. Suffice to say, none of them are suitable for listing here, lest i feel the wrath of the administrators lol

She aint exactly pretty, she aint exactly small
but at 42-39-56, you could say she's got it all....

Bare Naked Ladies

The Butthole Surfers

You have to forget about what other people say; when you're supposed to die, when you're supposed to be lovin'. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.
                                                        -James Marshall Hendrix

there are some i heard

Death Certificate

Cannibal Corpses

The most ridiculous is BALI as the members decided to form a band when they were sitting in rail staion named BALI. lol.

i live only to discover beauty. all else is a form of waiting

MICHAEL JACKSON

Give everything but up.

Sweatpant Boners

There is a guy on my block who lives for rock, he plays records day and night, and when he feels down he puts the rock and roll on and it makes him feel alright. - The Kinks, Rock And Roll Fantasy