Topic: Video

I wanted a video camera for "chordie PA" because the internet service up there is too slow to stream like MKM did. I found an inexpensive Sony Handycam on CL last week; $100. I took it down to my friends house on Sunday to test it and made two recordings. I wanted to send them to my brother and my playing partner but the files are too large so I broke down and created a Youtube channel.

So here are my first videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd2oBqJ2nLQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ9Unu_g-RU

2 (edited by dino48 2015-09-09 01:13:39)

Re: Video

ujb I am on my old computer and I get them now I will look at them tomarrow on my other computer.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Very nice,well done.

The King Of Audio Torture

Good picture and sound for $100. I'm going to look one up for myself.

It sure beats this little camera I use for skype. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks Chordie for the years of music and advise.

Sure looks like you and your buds have a fun time jamming together.  I'm not used to playing with others, but I'm looking forward to trying!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Good stuff, UJB!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Comments left on YT, UJB, but I absolutely loved the two songs. Your friend ain't no slouch on that blue git-tar either. Compliments to both of you, and that's an attractive lady in the picture! smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Sounding good keep it up!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman