1 (edited by Roger Guppy 2015-09-13 07:52:34)

Topic: Hit the 20 mark. NGD x 2 for Jx3.

Picked up 2 more today for $150.00 A Sigma DM - 3M and a Harmony acoustic. Both play well. The Sigma plays great.  Now I hit the 20 mark. Got these at a yard sale in Spencer, Mass. He had more, but I had to have some self control. Not much. Just some. Pictures on Facebook. If someone can post them, that would be great.  One thing.  My wife never got mad when I brought home a new guitar. She always said that she loved the look on my face when I got a new guitar. Like a kid with a new toy.

https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/12003257_924550150944732_6512971701149187594_n.jpg?oh=a5c9fc44280442ae8935d22686431787&oe=565F21B2

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Hit the 20 mark. NGD x 2 for Jx3.

Is there a 12 Step Program for J-3, Y'all? smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Happy NGD.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

JJJ happy new guitar day again,if it makes you happy keep on doing it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

After doing some research. The Harmony is a 1971 - 72. Made in Korea. The Sigma may be from 1982. With either a mahogany  or maple body. The Harmony, is a Harmony. Definitely in good shape compared to all the others I had. (4) All were unplayable. This one plays fine. Either way, I think I made a good score. Especially for the Sigma.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Congratulations looks like a great find. Be careful though, you will soon be having to buy a larger house to accommodate them all lol

Roger

On Facebook:
Click on your Fb photo for the full image.
Right click on your photo.
Select properties, at the bottom of the menu.
Highlight 'Address (URL)', make sure you get it all.
Right click and select 'Copy'.

On Chordie:
Type [img] on your Chordie post.
Right click immediately after and click 'Paste', to add the URL to your post.
Type [/img] immediately after the URL.
Click on 'Preview' to check it is OK.

You can click on 'Edit' on your initial post to see what I added.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Happy NGD, Joe!  Obviously you're having fun hunting down these deals and researching the guitars.  If it ain't hurting anybody, then enjoy it!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I don't think JJJ needs an intervention program at all. Seems like he's a perfectly normal guitarist, other than chronic G.A.S. symptoms. And for that condition, he's following the prescribed therapy to the letter!

Any pre-2007 Sigma is one of the ones designed by C.F. Martin. They started Sigma back in 1970 to have an entry-price brand line, without using the Martin name on them. They folded Sigma in 2007, and the brand was re-launched in 2011 by a German company (AMI Musical Instruments) who are now having them built in China.

You've got a real find there ... congrats!

JJJ, Happy NGD. Enjoy the journey, new found friends are around every corner. Not just the stringed type either. They look great . Enjoy.

Joe

They'll just get jealous of each other. Better be careful, J3. smile

J/K

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com