Topic: Lost Another One/Paul Kantner

Paul Kantner, one of the giants of the San Francisco music scene, died Thursday of multiple organ failure. Mr. Kantner, a founding member of the Jefferson Airplane, was 74 and had suffered a heart attack this week.

His death was confirmed by longtime publicist and friend, Cynthia Bowman, who said he died of multiple organ failure and septic shock.

Mr. Kantner suffered from a string of health problems in recent years, including a heart attack in March 2015.

Read more here:

http://www.sfchronicle.com/news/article … fb-premium

Re: Lost Another One/Paul Kantner

R.I.P. Paul you slipped the bonds of the earth.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

WOW that sucks, but You know your getting old when.... (ok dark humor but its true)

"When Your heroes become human, and their life has passed on by, What are the lessons? what are the lessons that you can carry on?"

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

beamer wrote:

WOW that sucks, but You know your getting old when.... (ok dark humor but its true)

"When Your heroes become human, and their life has passed on by, What are the lessons? what are the lessons that you can carry on?"

Looks like we have two posts on this subject

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

Looks like we have two posts on this subject

Yeah, I posted a link to this one when I saw Tyson7 had posted the same story this morning.

I don't know if it's possible on this board but if it is, maybe one of the nice mods could merge them together.