Topic: Show this Saturday

Hey Chordie!

If any of you are planning to be in Sin City this weekend, I am playing a free show on Saturday night with the trio I jam with. I'm going to try something new by printing out chord changes for songs that my band doesn't know. I am going to hand them out during one of our songs and try to get the band to jam in and out of things they're completely unfamiliar with. Should either be awesome or a huge mess.

-BGD

Re: Show this Saturday

i wish you luck and regardless of how it goes down....enjoy it, that is the important thing

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

That sounds like fun - and knowing your talent I'm sure you will pull it off marvelously.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Have a good time and Good Luck. smile

wish you luck on that one joe. I am getting junk mail from Las Vagas, and it says delivery too local areas. They are pizza parlors and other L.V. Merchants.I think our usps is messing up.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Looking forward to hearing how this one goes; I am backing the 'awesome' gig scenario.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I'll be cheering for you from 4,000 miles & 4 time zones away ... knock 'em dead, BGD!

i wish i could play well enough to do something as such.... Have a blast !

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'll try and record the festivities and share here.

BREAK A LEG!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.