Topic: linksoft song book PC app

Anyone else tried this?  I just downloaded the free trial to transpose stuff for chordpro. 
I am liking it. Probably buy it.

With the stuff in our songs section not working right as of yet, its a good way to print your stuff with the chords over them. just copy and paste into the song book app.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: linksoft song book PC app

I tried it out years ago, just to see what it was.  smile  A lot of people use the apps from Linkesoft for their mobile devices (iPads and such).  If I was more of a writer, I might download it.  smile  A quick forum search will show lots of conversations over the years about it.  wink

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I've used this app for years now... I use it on my ipad for band practice, and even for some gigs.  As a matter of fact, 3 people in our band uses it.  I have over 500 songs in in.  Great features.  If you use chordie, you can go to chordpro view in a tabbed song with chords and copy the text, then in Songbook select 'new from clipboard' and the song goes right in your list.

Gene Maarkr is a studio artist with 6 albums released on Bandcamp, iTunes, Amazon, and many others.  His work is well know throughout the world, writing and recording original songs in different styles including Country, Pop, Indie, Trance, and Rock.

I purchased the license and am glad I did, not because of Chordie site troubles. I get over most of those rough places, plus I like the social activity and learning curves I find out about a boon to that membership. What I like about it is if I'm ever at a place with no web connection for some reason or another, but still have the LinkeSOFT SONGBOOK program and saved files, I can still have access to my songs, including the auto scrolling, which LinkeSOFT has built in to their program and which works about the same as Chordie's site does. I like the "looks" of the Chordie site much better, and many of the features such as chord referencing and access to public songbooks which other members have put together and made public. Those and a few other things are going to keep me will tethered to Chordie. But the LinkeSOFT SONGBOOK is a nice program. With a purchased one-time fee licensing you get free continual upgrades (not automatic, but through notification), something many software publishers don't offer. It's a good deal.