Re: Football2016-2017 season

Pats all the way,,..  sorry guys , pats fan from the 70's..     GO PATS....

badeye   cool

one caper after another

One more day away,I think the Falcons will win.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

i'm for falcons.... but think Pats win 27-24

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

179 (edited by Tenement Funster 2017-02-06 03:43:44)

My guy Tom Brady steps into the history books, with a huge thanks to Edelman's miraculous heroics. Some clutch plays late in Q4, and he takes home his 5th Lombardi. Two very well-matched teams, but the experience started showing as the game wore on.

"How sweet it is!" (Jackie Gleason)

http://assets2.sportsnet.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/brady_TD-640x360.jpg

Wow,,  what a comeback...  this game won me a few bucks,,  looked bleak at halftime,  GO PATS...

badeye        cool

one caper after another

congrats pats.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

You would think at some point Dan Quinn would figure out you can not go into even a little bit of a prevent defense against Tom Brady.    If you give that man so much as an inch underneath, he's going to take you to the house even if it's a mile down the road.    Dan did the exact same stunt when the Pats beat the Seahawks two years ago.

Anyway, as much as I hate the Patriots, that was awesome to watch.   Brady has cemented his place in football history.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

183 (edited by TIGLJK 2017-02-06 21:43:13)

If falcons run the ball three times in a row up the middle after that great Julio jones catch it would've either eaten 3 minutes off clock or used all NE timeouts. In position for easy fg

Instead they pass, get sacked on a pass, have ten yard hold penalty on a pass - and out of fg position

Just stupid play calling

Also that idiot that tried to run ball out of end zone on kick off and stuck them on the 12 instead of 25 wasn't too brilliant either.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke