Topic: Football2016-2017 season

Pre season is here tonight Green Bay vs Colts.   Go Green bay!!!!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Football2016-2017 season

No game cancelled,and I think they play The Browns Friday Go Green Bay!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I'm in Ireland right now, so football is far from me.   I did see an absolute smasher of a hurling match at Croke Park yesterday.

When I get back, if Thomas Rawls is as good as he looked last season before his injury, Marshawn Lynch's retirement shouldn't hurt much, and the Seahawks will contend.

The Browns are such a sad case...

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

jerome.oneil wrote:

I'm in Ireland right now, so football is far from me.   I did see an absolute smasher of a hurling match at Croke Park yesterday.

When I get back, if Thomas Rawls is as good as he looked last season before his injury, Marshawn Lynch's retirement shouldn't hurt much, and the Seahawks will contend.

Lucky you in Ireland!! . I see the Rams have gone back too L.A.,

My Pappy Said "Son......."

Let's hear it!

Or I'm gonna aggravate ya, with love until you finally GIVE IT UP!!!!!!!

Let's do it! smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Strummerboy Bill wrote:

My Pappy Said "Son......."

Let's hear it!

Or I'm gonna aggravate ya, with love until you finally GIVE IT UP!!!!!!!

Let's do it! smile

Bill

I never give up!!

dino48 wrote:
jerome.oneil wrote:

Lucky you in Ireland!! . I see the Rams have gone back too L.A.,

Yeah, we're shopping for a house right now.  I'm in love with Kilarney.

Anyway, on the College Front, my UW Huskies are going to be really good this year.  Some of the predictions from the national media are getting a bit ridiculous (I saw one  that had them finishing 3rd) but it's cool to see Coach Pete's program come together.  I believe every word of hype about their defense, though.  Young, loaded, and now in their 3rd year.   You're going to hear the name Budda Baker a lot.  Kid is a phenomenal safety.

As always, though, the goal is to beat Oregon.  Going 1-11 is OK if you do that.  big_smile

That's so cool to live in Ireland that's # ! on where I want too visit.  I have not checked my collage teams yet.

jerome.oneil wrote:

If you should find yourself anywhere near Dublin, you should try to find Lena (Old Doll) who has a Florist shop there.... we haven't heard from her in awhile here on Chordie, but I'm sure would be pleased for the meeting.

Happy House Hunting! smile

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Doug_Smith wrote:
jerome.oneil wrote:

If you should find yourself anywhere near Dublin, you should try to find Lena (Old Doll) who has a Florist shop there.... we haven't heard from her in awhile here on Chordie, but I'm sure would be pleased for the meeting.

Doug, yes it has been a long time and up your kilt has not been out here either.

i'm huge fan of football smile great topic!

zawer22 wrote:

i'm huge fan of football smile great topic!

Hi zawer and welcome too the forum . I post it every year and its slow now as it is pre season. I am a Forty niner fan and I also like Green bay. Hope too see more of you in the future.  We also have A rugbey post Here I love it also.

Green Bay won their game, my 49er's still playing.

We lost too the Texans 24 to13, We have a new coach and a lot of new   players.

Green Bay and Oakland tonight. Go Green Bay!!

16 (edited by dino48 2016-08-19 00:18:22)

Green Bay /Oakland just starting ,where are you Russell? You play us next week I think.

Green Bay won again. I am feeling lonely in this post no one is coming on.

Dino
I think the "pack is back" !

With Jordy back..... IF and a big if.... they can stay healthy = I think they could be in NFC title game.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

TIGLJK wrote:

Dino
I think the "pack is back" !

With Jordy back..... IF and a big if.... they can stay healthy = I think they could be in NFC title game.

I think they will also they are a great team.

I'm here dino just waiting for the regular season I don't get to worked up for the preseason so far the backups look good and Eddy Lacy is running well smile

dino48 wrote:

Green Bay /Oakland just starting ,where are you Russell? You play us next week I think.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Good to see you here Russell. Jerome is in Ireland looking for a house so he said he will not be here much.

We beat the Broncos last night,next game is Friday against Green Bay.

Doug_Smith wrote:
jerome.oneil wrote:

Lena actually delivered flowers to my wife on my behalf way back when we were dating.  She's all kinds of awesome people.

My wife grew up in Dublin (Glasnevin) and we have a house in Drumcondra.

Good times!   big_smile

jerome.oneil wrote:
Doug_Smith wrote:
jerome.oneil wrote:

Lena actually delivered flowers to my wife on my behalf way back when we were dating.  She's all kinds of awesome people.

My wife grew up in Dublin (Glasnevin) and we have a house in Drumcondra.

Good times!   big_smile

Jerome glad too here it,thats a blessing. I hope you will stay and post still!!

Preseason AP Poll has the UW Huskies at 14.   Coaches Poll has them at 18.   

That's pretty cool. 

I'll pay attention to the NFL when the regular season starts in a few weeks.