Topic: music on bebo

I just spent quite a bit of time on this bebo thingy site.
It has a place to put your own music on, so I have done.
Ony 6 songs on just now, some which are already on youtuibe, but on this (unlike myspace) you can put on lots I think.

I do not know if ye need to be a member or not to hear them
http://www.bebo.com/Playlist.jsp?PlaylistId=4435034110

and if that doesnt work then ye might need to reister and look for me ( upyerkilt4fun)
then go to my music part where I have bands, I have entered myself as " ken and his distorted mind"
I just recorded my two latest songs, "im an atheist" and "lies of despair".  I tihnk on both songs my voice strts going horse a wee bit but it will do. The bit of echo effect might hide this ,lol.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Re: music on bebo

Hey Ken!  I just tried to add you as a Bebo friend so you know it's me.  I started an account on there and I don't have any friends yet so I'm feeling like a loser.  (lol)

I'm going to listen to your songs, now... :-)

Class!  I absolutely loved 'Lies of Despair' and 'The Atheist Song' - you are a very gifted guitarist and vocalist.

And the Indian Chants song really threw me for a moment.  Reminded me a lot of Enigma or Massive Attack...something along those lines.  Cool that you went out on a limb with experimental too.  Thanks for sharing!

How do you add a friend in Bebo?

I've just joined as acmecorp , but I'm old and confused and can't figure it out smile

help!

Cheers

David

As a fellow commited atheist, I echo your sentiments.

And to Blair and Bush and their arse licking cronies, We don't need this war thaang!

6 (edited by upyerkilt 2007-07-24 17:26:24)

thanks doll,

lol, I went in there forst, I have added you then asked if you are from chordie ,lol.

acmecorp, i will try adding you just now

ok, thats it, I have added you.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Cheers Ken,

That's it !

I have a friend ...

Hi hope you dont mind, I have bebo and have requested upyerkilt and acmecorp as friends too. Devildogs_doll, be good to add you too what is your user name?
Bye for now .

aka ......   Boxer Petal....<3