Topic: Expensive Guitar Strings

What are the most expensive guitar strings anyone's come across? I heard there's some pure gold ones for about 100 pounds.

Thanks for your comments,
Will

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

Re: Expensive Guitar Strings

The most expensive set of strings i have every had cost me £14500.........cause as i was in the music shop buying them some kind urchin stole my bloody car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matt.

i came.....i saw........i left!!

This is really f*** sad, did they find your car? I can just tell you about cars, that I have a system to track and block the car, AFTER IT IS STOLEN. I am better of to leave my car unlocked, they broke in once, at that time a BMW convertible, they broke a window and stole my documents, and the most strange fact was, that that car was stolen, 3 weeks later, in a very small road, in my village.
I just remember that it was a kind of "fashion" to steal cars, who were ordered.
But answering the chord issue, I think the most expensive guitar chords are ELIXIR, they "live" longer, and are protected by a very thin layer.
But, if you ask if they are better, 50% will answer yes, 50% will answer no.

d' Addario are quit good, if you have Gibson(s), they will be delivered with Gibson strings.
Martin will be delivered with Martin strings

BUT MARTINA, WILL BE DELIVERED IN A VERY SEXY STRING, woehahaha

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

i usually buy three sets for a tenner they're good enough for my playing

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool