Topic: Cubs, a dedication

Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs

Cubs Cubs

Cubs Cubs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q7iZ7Tu63U

Re: Cubs, a dedication

Prefer Girl Guides myself wink

Incidentally the video link will not work, it say the video is unavailable.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Interesting lyrics ... are you sure you couldn't find anything to rhyme with Cubs? lol

Baldguitardude wrote:

Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs

Cubs Cubs

Cubs Cubs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q7iZ7Tu63U

Ditto it has been too many years for them they need too win.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I'll root for Cubs if the play Indians, but if it's the BLUE JAYS,  I'll be pulling for # 37 Jason Grilli   
He is my brother's nephew.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Lets     Play    Ball

GO JAYS.......

Canadian eh....  badeye     cool

one caper after another

Cubs v. Trollydodgers is going to be epic.   If you like pitching duels (and I do) this is a series for the ages.

I'm also a big fan of Cory Seager.  His older Kyle brother plays for the Mariners.  And while Kyle is an all-star caliber player, Cory is a future hall of famer.  Kid has hops.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Well now you've told us the animal you like, but how do you feel about baseball teams?

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf wrote:

Well now you've told us the animal you like, but how do you feel about baseball teams?

I like both teams, but I'm hoping the Cubs win it all.  That would be kind of a cool thing.

Wait.  Wut?

Can anyone remember where they were when Kirk Gibson hit that two out 9th inning HR off of Dennis Eckersley in game 1 of the '88 series?    That was the last time the Dodgers won it.   That is one of my all time favorite baseball moments.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Sorry, but I don't have the foggiest what you're talking about.  Is the World Series on and the Cubs are in it?  That's my best guess.  I just really don't follow or care about professional sports at all. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf wrote:

Sorry, but I don't have the foggiest what you're talking about.  Is the World Series on and the Cubs are in it?  That's my best guess.  I just really don't follow or care about professional sports at all. 

- Zurf

not quite yet. They are currently in the playoffs. Record breaking year for them. Fingers crossed!

12 (edited by dino48 2016-10-18 17:04:42)

Go cubs!! I think it was 1908 when they won their last world series.  Correct me if I am wrong on the date.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Sadly, you are not wrong.

Tonight is a big night. I will have my rally cap on all evening.

Baldguitardude wrote:

Sadly, you are not wrong.

Tonight is a big night. I will have my rally cap on all evening.

Ditto Go cubs!!!!!!!!!!!!