Topic: Case for Guild F2512

Hello all....Recently bought a Guild F2512 ...Jumbo....its a bmf...by the way, a nice guitar for the price...fun to play...sounds OK ( for the price)..looks great...  So I'm trying to find a best fit hard case....I have a Gator Jumbo...it's close but not exactly right.....Anyone have any information on this?

Re: Case for Guild F2512

Here is one that  should work:  http://www.guitarcenter.com/Gator/GC-DR … ar-Case.gc

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

Guild don't even advertise a case specifically for your guitar, just a gig bag. These will protect it from scratches, but not impact or drops ... risky stuff!

I went through a similar situation trying to get a non-Gretsch case for my Gretsch, and had to settle for an after-market one which is also "close but not exactly right". The trouble is, the Gretsch case costs close to $250, whereas this Yorkville one was $100. I just make sure my guitar strap goes up along the side, to ensure a snug fit. You might have to settle for the same arrangement.

Congrats on the new guitar, by the way ... Happy NGD!

Take it to guitar shop of choice and start fitting cases.  only way to be sure it fits.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Is it the same size as a D 25 12?? I have one for sale. 100.00. ( plus shipping)The only catch is that I will not seperate them. The case is beat up on the outside but fully functional.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.