Re: NEED HELP PUTTING CHORDS INTO A SONG

SCOTT! Man! Thank YOU for posting that link to autochords! I didn't even know it existed and I now have it bookmarked.

I think that's called "serendipitous".

Anyway, thanks again, because it's proving to be a godsend to me as well - especially for the 12 Bar Blues! smile

Your Friend

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

I wanted to add, that this is a prime example of what we Chordians do for each other, UD&BW!  You post a request for help and here in just a little while here the come, always ready to lend a hand to help get you going.  All those people in this thread are also a very nice example of what I always say to a new member to the site: "Teach Us Something!". I bet if one would take the time to go through all the posts here and follow  what is written, you could save yourself a really nice sum of cash getting your guitar training right here. smile

Welcome to the "crew" UD&BW! We're here to help. :-)

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

28 (edited by upsidedown_n_backwards 2016-12-02 00:25:36)

Strummerboy Bill wrote:

I wanted to add, that this is a prime example of what we Chordians do for each other, UD&BW!  You post a request for help and here in just a little while here the come, always ready to lend a hand to help get you going.  All those people in this thread are also a very nice example of what I always say to a new member to the site: "Teach Us Something!". I bet if one would take the time to go through all the posts here and follow  what is written, you could save yourself a really nice sum of cash getting your guitar training right here. smile

Welcome to the "crew" UD&BW! We're here to help. :-)

Bill

Hey thanks for the welcoming Bill!  I have been a member of chordie for a long time, I just never made it to the forums much smile but it is my go to site for chords!  I'll stay in touch now that I know what its all about and how caring and helpful you all have been!

Dustin Allen Severson
www.facebook.com/dustin.a.severson

Hey hey hey!  UDnBW!  I just wanted to pop in here to say hi!  I'm NOT too helpful with songwriting, but I have been watching the thread.  So just wanted you to get another big ole WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!  I see you've been around since '08!  What the heck took you so long to chat us up in here?  Please do visit some of the other sections, we'd love to have you chat around with us about all the other bologna we chat about in here.  smile 

Also - once you've got a version of this song you're happy with, let me know.  I can give you a little Chordie present so you can add the song into your Chordie songbook all formatted and pretty, ready to print!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.