Topic: Coming soon-NGD

Earlier I posted in the acoustic section about Montaya guitars. I was torn as to whether I wanted it (a 12 string). I finally decided I did want a 12'er so I pulled the trigger. Just not on that one. I should have my new Breedlove A/E by next Friday. I'm going to try to get pics up of it and the rest of my guitars but have to find a youngster to get me through the technical process of transferring pics from my phone.Lol. Can't wait

Don't take life too seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway

Re: Coming soon-NGD

That's great!  I've got a Breedlove 6 string, and like it well.  I hope you get as much enjoyment out of your 12'er.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

3 (edited by beamer 2017-01-11 22:29:52)

bswyers wrote:

. I'm going to try to get pics up of it and the rest of my guitars but have to find a youngster to get me through the technical process of transferring pics from my phone.Lol. Can't wait

If its a android, just attach USB cable, click into phone, and you want to find a file called DCIM,  this is where your phone pictures are. just drag and drop or copy and paste to your computer, then you can edit and resize.  Im sure apple is the same in many respects, but I dont own one and have never tried.

Looking fwd to seeing the new guitar!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

4 (edited by Tenement Funster 2017-01-12 10:55:49)

Congrats on the incoming new guitar, BSW ...

Pretty hard to go wrong with a Breedlove; very well built. I saw this pic on their website (is this yours?) and I just have to say: that is the coolest head-stock I've ever seen! Wow!

https://smhttp-ssl-50735.nexcesscdn.net/images/resized/images/uploads/instruments/PURSUIT-12-HEADER_890x310.png

Very excited for you!

That's it. I was ready to get an Ovation 12 then I saw this on ebay. Did some research and was impressed with the style and that they use a bridge truss to offset the tension on the top and bridge. Not actually a new one,it was listed as a return. Saved over a hundred bucks by ordering this one. Checked the UPS tracking and it's currently just across the state,in the Harrisburg area. Thinking it should be here by next Wed. Thanks for the info on moving pics from my phone Beamer. I'll see if my under powered laptop will let me load  photos and post them. Time to start saving for the next one.

NG days are so exciting!  I'm happy for you, and hope it's all you wish it to be!  Can't wait for photos!  If you have any issues, feel free to ask for more help.  If your phone is "smart" at all, you should be able to simply email them to yourself as well.  wink

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Oh the phone is smart,unfortunately, maybe smarter than me. I accept new technology reluctantly. My youngest is the tech nerd so I'll enlist his help on this. In his opinion I need to get a real computer and not a glorified tablet. He's probably right since mine can't update anything, and shuts down at the worst times. Hard choice-new computer or money towards another guitar. Guess I'll have to do a little thinkin drinkin .May not reach a decision, but at least I'll enjoy myself

Is it here yet? Very excited for you ...

Just arrived the other day. Played well right out of the box and sounds great on it's own or plugged in. The Fishman electronics are very responsive and the on board tuner works great. This one's a keeper. Upgraded my computer so I'll be able to get some pics of this and the rest of the family up in the near future

HAPPY NEW GUITAR DAY!