Topic: THE SCORPIONS AND GENERAL RAMBLINGS

Well I did put a post in my local band, so if ya want you can check that out, (TOTALLY UNRELATED

Last night i stumbled upon a old VH-1 remaking episode I had not seen in years, It  was the Vince Neil  one, and that led me back down the rabbit hole. I was then led to the DVD extra disk for the  carnival of Sins  tour, and from there....

one of the final shows from the Scorpions.  I know not many of you guys got into metal, but that band has just as many ballads as they do rockers.  I was amazed,  Klaus Meine can still put the notes out, Rudolf Schenker and Matthias Jabs running around like they are still 19 or 20 . It was a really good show.  I hope I can run around like that at 60+ yrs of age!

During one of my 2 most favorite ballads (Holiday) I grabbed the TAK and tried to remember how to play it, well I didn't remember, however I fell into a riff, and started singing what came to me that felt right.  I wont talk about it until it has more than the 3 lines I kept repeating waiting for the next.   the first 3 just fell out of my mouth, and not want I was even expecting to sing.    So ill see if it develops. its  a nice riff though LOL

CHEERS! 
scott.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)