Topic: wacko jacko

I feel really sorry for him, he never had the opportunity to be and act as a child, because of the fact that he performed when he was almost a baby.
One thing I can't understand is, being the owner of the songs of the Beatles (I think he sold them back) that every time they plaid yesterday: $$$$$$, in fact if you are able to write a song, selling millions of copies AND WITH A DECENT CONTRACT, a thing that we, getting a lot older, would subscribe knowing exactly how, is almost impossible when young, 20 years, BLINDED by SUCCESS, they just sign to earn fast $$$.
- How is it possible that he could purchase those rights?
- He is still a child, and will always be, and contact with other kids is a very normal thing when you ARE a kid.
- The fact that he, considered once as the richest artist on earth, lost so much money. SHARKS, EMPLOYEES KISSING HIS FEET (but CERTAINLY NOT FOR FREE) all the money he paid to avoid law suits?? I think if as parent you just mentioned that your son stayed with Michael, they want his money so bad, that it makes me sick.
Guikty or not: situations like this makes me sick, when I see how greedy people are.
I love money, who doesn't, but I am maybe a curiosity, having a few relations with billionaire girls, and when I knew it I broke the relation because I don't want to be owned by... Sometimes I regret a relation, she was so beautiful, sweet, but addicted very bad to alcohol. I am just writing stuff not belonging here, I just wanted to tell, using myself, how most of the people are.
And once the $$$ source is dry, they start writing about their experiences.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]