Topic: MUSIC versus LYRICS = BEAUTY versus CHARACTER

About music and lyrics: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HEARING A SONG FOR THE FIRST TIME: Do you just listen to the music, and not to the lyrics, or do you start with the lyrics.

I have an almost identical theory. When "boy meets girl, or girl meets boy" I think that everyone of us starts to look ONLY to the body of a nice human being, and not at all, because a lot of people still tell that the looks are not important. Bull***, if I see a beautiful girl, ... I see... BEAUTIFUL.., just this phrase tells me a lot. You always start with what you see, and later on you start to explore (lyrics) and (in a man's case) the innerside. That can be sometimes VERY disappointing. What I mean is when you hear a song: the melody is the most important part, but after hearing that song 3 times, and with (baby) lyrics, yo start to dislike that song.
I agree that in a lot of cases, see early pink floyd we have to listen more than once, before appreciating the song.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]