Topic: Phill's Cover of my song - Seven Times

I finally got this posted on Soundcloud.
https://soundcloud.com/tigljk/phill-wil … -revisited

Hope you like it !

Thanks to Phill for taking the time to do this !! smile

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: Phill's Cover of my song - Seven Times

Nicely played, Phil.
Great song, James, i don't know how one does all that.
Keep doing it!
Thanks for sharing,
Jim

3 (edited by Peatle Jville 2017-06-30 01:57:57)

TIG you and Phill work well together on your songs. Until I heard this version I wouldnt have thought  of your lyrics been done in a more of a dance singalong  style but it works.
Well done guys.

Well done once again Jim and Phill, I just had a listen.  I am a bit like Peatle, I wasn't expecting to hear it performed this way (not sure how I expected to hear it ).... but good on you for trying something different.   What programme have you used on it Phill? it kinda had an echo effect and almost made it sound like it was going around and around the echo effect.

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Thanks for taking the time to listen, Pete and Jandle. I made the recording on my DP24, then I have to transfer the recording to  my PC to convert to MP3 which has various FX, this one is chorus. On my PC through headphones it sounds great but when I played it from YouTube on my tablet it doesn't sound so good it's almost fazing like the Small Faces Itchycoo park?

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.