Topic: FUNNY FACTS 7

WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

- Terry Chimes, drummer of the Clash: CHIROPRACTOR.
- JIM MARTIN, guitarist Faith No More: PUMPKIN FARMER
- NEAL SMITH, drummer with Alice Cooper: REAL ESTATE
- BILL BERRY, once drummer with REM: FARMER

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: FUNNY FACTS 7

The guitarist with MUD (70's glam rock band) was selling kitchens in Croydon the last time I saw him.

David

Gutar Player, Singer, Entertainer  - At least in my own mind.

Re: FUNNY FACTS 7

As far as I know, those guys left, or were only for a short period in these groups. BUT I PROMESS to find, even if it takes me a month to find what (once real big names do) these days.
Take for instance the "SAD" case of PAUL GADD aka GARY GLITTER: unbelievable.
If other CHORDIANS can or will help me on this: popstars versus justice.
Like Keith Richards, arrested for a smuggling lot of drugs into Canada, Paul McCartney with his Marihuana in JAPAN: they just had to give a few BENEFIT concerts (meaning KEITH).
But I think this is better to follow in a new special topic.
WHO STARTS, you have already 2 famous names, and I didn't mention W.JACKO

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]