1 (edited by beamer 2018-08-20 03:45:32)

Topic: Rough seas ahead

So to my chordie family, I am going to be posting a few things that I have written.  This is a heads up that
1.  Pain is the best motivator for creativity
2. I love all you guys weather I have met you or not.
3. Please bare with the stuff you see in poetry section as it will be raw open and powerful.
4.  Special thanks to a few of you (and you know who you are) for the time you have already given me.
5. No I will not harm myself or anyone else.  As long as I have my music and my friends. One outcome or the other, I will rise to be a better person.

So check out my "What and Whatnots" song in "My band and me"  before asking any questions.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: Rough seas ahead

I checked out (and answered) the other thread, Scott and I think I understand a "little" about what may be happening. I am glad to read the first part of #5, and knowing as much as is possible without having actually met, I have you figured for a guy with a "right stuff" attitude. Remember "The Moving Finger...."?  Having "writ", it moves on.

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Looking forward to reading and attempting to understand your thoughts. I say attempting as I don't believe anyone can truly know another's mind!
As a moderator it will be my duty to edit out any rude or offensive language. Please don't take offense as anyone else might get banned....so my friend write freely and rid yourself of your demons. We all need to at times.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill Williams wrote:

Looking forward to reading and attempting to understand your thoughts. I say attempting as I don't believe anyone can truly know another's mind!
As a moderator it will be my duty to edit out any rude or offensive language. Please don't take offense as anyone else might get banned....so my friend write freely and rid yourself of your demons. We all need to at times.

Phill, you do not need to worry on that.  I will edit by a space line and or pound and exlimation marks.

It shall meet our guidelines.  If for some reason you feel I missed anything.  Please just remove phrease an puy in that straight line .

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

OK , just letting you know i had your back...

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill Williams wrote:

OK , just letting you know i had your back...

Thanks so much.  two new ones in poetry,, i cleaned them up. but you might want to take a look.