Topic: NEW MEMBER STH WALES UK

Just wanted to say HI! to everyone from the land of sheep.I must be honest though and say that ive never kissed a sheep,well not one that hasn't got lipstick on...Ive been playing electric guitar for about 6 months now and apart from those moments when you feel like packing it all in to start stamp collecting instead and that urge to throw the guitar and amp over the nearest hedge, things are starting to come together... now wheres my stamp book?

Ride Safe!

Re: NEW MEMBER STH WALES UK

Hi motomad & welcome to chordie!  Stamp collecting has its merits, but maybe that can be your day job.  Keep at it on your guitar, practice with a purpose each day, and learn a little about Music Theory as you go.  This site is a great resource - glad you found us.  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Hi moto from the land of the southern sheep.
I am up in the land of the highland sheep  (or sort of central scotland)

And I can proudly say I have kissed a sheep, I have left lipstick on it, and I loved doing it.

The sheep was a not real I have to add. I have some great pics of real sheep though , little baby ones that would look better on my sunday dinner plate, but ......

yeah, so welcome to chordie.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Oohh Sunday dinner at Ken's sounds fantastic. I'll bring the salad and Wine. What goes best with baby sheep Red or White?

Oh are there any pilots out there that can get me to Scotland by Sunday?

Welcome to our community Motomad I'm sure you will fit in.

Michel

I may be goin' to hell in a bucket babe

cheers James for your welcome....HI ken my celtic brother,i'l have a look at those babies when i come up to  Scotland next year for the rugby..i quess by then they will be big enough for a slap up meal

Ride Safe!

Hi motomad, amongst other things I'm a part-time sheep farmer, but I've never felt the urge to kiss one of mine yet, maybe I've not been in a romantic enough mood, or I've just been waiting for the right one to come along.

cheers

David

Hi David,we got my friend a blow up sheep on his stag night..by 1 am we had lost my friend in a nightclub and decided to go for a curry..At the curry house was my friend and the sheep both sat enjoying a candle lit curry..who says romance is dead

ian

Ride Safe!

Never mind next year, motomad, get yersel up here on September 8th. The Alarm are playing Glasgow!

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

ahh the alarm...so you will be 'marching on' ..in a 'blaze of glory'..'down the river' but keep your 'strength' ..al v..'coz love dont come easy'.......... now im praying they were by the alarm so i dont look a total numpty

Ride Safe!

Good grief! Do they teach that stuff in school down there? Well done. Gold star.

hi motomad i had a spell where i had a break from the guitar but that was through work and family issues ,i'm back at it as though i've never been away,my other pastime is drawing and oil painting which can be relaxing and gives another sense of achievement,i'm trying to mix the two at the moment. anyway dont give up...

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

alvee33 wrote:

Never mind next year, motomad, get yersel up here on September 8th. The Alarm are playing Glasgow!

I just got it confirmed, I have a child mionder while my wife works, allowing me to freely go get blootered and watc hthe band in the ABC. horray.

Al, might even meet up in their for a pint?

hopefully buy my ticket the morra. I tihnk my mate in work is wanting to go too.

Also, just found out today, a guy in my work ( bishy) is on for a support lot there and he could only get two ViP passes and he gave them to his ife and friend. How dare he!!! so anyway. the band he is in is called "the red eyes", and I tihnk they are pretty dam good.

and moto,
Ithought "the Alarm " would be taught in R.E in te schools down there since Mike Peters is an idolidic God" and a truelly amazing songwriter!! and apart from that a very nice guy that has time for people, a caring guy and best thing of all,lol. He has a gorgeous wife!!!! he should get her on stage just to stand at the side on every gig.lol

Ken

howdy and welcome to chordie smile
Just a word of advice, playing the guitar is far more likely to attract women than collecting stamps

All You Need is Love smile

Last rebel...ive got more chance of attracting flies( or is it flys) than women..i hope i havnt left it too late in life to learn guitar.

Ride Safe!

upyerkilt wrote:

allowing me to freely go get blootered and watc hthe band in the ABC. horray.

Good news, Ken. Me and my darling wife will both be there. You sure you can afford 2 drinks?

Pity they didny have chordie T shirts. We'd be easy to spot. I'll need to wear a pink carnation.

pmsl
I will find you easy then!!!

will organise something neaer the time, like soon,lol
I boght my tickets today for me and a mate.
Ken