Topic: Exploding drummers

You know since I came back to live in the UK the biggest problem has been finding  a good drummer to play with .Currently I've  had  about.  four the new band I'm with  "Growing old disgracefully"  have had similar problems ,it makes me think of the film spinal tap when the drummers exploded  .Maybe the new one we have lined up will be a stayer.lol 

Re: Exploding drummers

I thought it was just me. Glad to know I'm not the only one with perennial percussion problems. Hey! I can't find a drummer. I got P3.     

Re: Exploding drummers

I don't know about exploding drummers, (I've seen that film too) but I know I'd like to have blown a few up. One actually fell asleep during Summer Time Blues... unbelievable?
I had one supposedly accompanying me on a New Years Eve gig...he couldn't keep time, he had just one speed and did not know the difference between a waltz and rock and roll!!!

I hate them my self but a drum machine beats them hands down in a live situation.
I've also known some brilliant drummers, but as they live in South Wales I don't think they're what you're looking for     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.