Topic: New take on silent night

Did  this  for  xmas its  my  version of  silent  night  make sure  you  listen right  to  the  end .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I93eOLHpAks&t=8s 

Re: New take on silent night

Hello, good afternoon.
It's pretty cool. I listened to her till the end and I liked it.     

Sofia24 wrote:

Hello, good afternoon.
It's pretty cool. I listened to her till the end and I liked it.

ahhh, silent night, something i'd like to hear more of in my house, and also see less of this trash known as spam quoted above. very pithy Grah     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Much improvement on your vocal talents with this one Grah. lol

Roger     

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Soooo cruel Roger, I think you have a great vocal on this one!!! Viva la revolution     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

6 (edited by Peatle Jville 2019-12-25 21:58:45)

Grah very  Frank Zappa but not quiet as I Imagine Simon & Garfunkel. would do it but very much in the style of another great song "The Sound of Silence".     This is something of a touching revelation a  new way of singing and playing  for me something  that maybe I can achieve to  keep my family happy over this festive season. A little dark fror a lightbulb moment but oh so peaceful.

Graham
My wife has asked my to sing and play all of my songs in that same fashion! smile
Happy new year to you !
Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke