Topic: Guinevere by Lucy Kaplansky

Anyone notice that the version of “Guinevere” that is attributed to Lucy Kaplansky on the site is not her song?  The song listed under Kaplansky is a different song by a different artist, different lyrics, different chords.  Any way to get this remedied? 

After I’m dead, I would rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.
(Cato the Elder, 234-149 B.C.)

2 (edited by jets60 2020-01-06 02:03:55)

Re: Guinevere by Lucy Kaplansky

Moved from song request since you're not requesting a song, but asking for a posted song to be corrected.     

BTW - here's where you can find the correct song and chords - https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/lu … ords-73106

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Thanks jets60.  I found that one earlier, but wanted to get the corrected info onto Chordie, if for no other reason than for the integrity of the site,     

After I’m dead, I would rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.
(Cato the Elder, 234-149 B.C.)

thanks bjb, welcome to Chordie forums, we are always glad to see members input, conversation and hopefully learn a little more about yourself and what you play. why not pop down to "chat" and share.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.