Topic: and tonight's sermon is...

I find myself in a strange position; it's Sunday night and as a rule Ann and I would be at our local club having a few drinks and chatting to our friends and watching one of our local acts performing. Instead I'm sitting in front of my computer playing Freecell and surfing while Ann watches her programmes (that I cant stand) on TV in the living room, all due to this coronavirus so we, like most others are self isolating ourselves and anyway our clubs and pubs and restaurants are closed.
As I've mentioned before, weekends are a negative time for Chordie. No-one posts anything. So I tried to write a song, failed! Watched a few things on youtube, bored (except for Grah's vids) So I don't know what to do. I may go to bed early and continue reading Spike Milligan's book Puckoon which is hilarious, I can highly recommend it for getting you out of a depression or bad mood. well that's my sermon for tonight.
Sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite 

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: and tonight's sermon is...

Thanks for promoting my vids Phill  your 10% is in the post.     

Inflation has unfortunately forced me to increase my commission to 15% forced upon me by Tory pressure! Lol     

I just recentky read Adolf Hitler: My Part in His Downfall, by Spike Milligan which is a good read. Watching Tv shows that Maree likes are usually not what I enjoy so I tend to watch things on my laptop while she looks at her programes on Tv. Been in lockdown for the next four weeks while everything is closed here is going to be an interesting test for me.     

Think  I  might  have  some  goon show  scripts   ,If  I  find  them I'll repost  them     

Grah, I used to have a book of Goon show scripts which me and some pals used to perform in my front room, we were always hysterical laughing especially when we tried to imitate the voices.

Peatle. Ann and me have  gone into isolation too and they tell us it could be up to 3 months!!! And there's still people heading to the beaches (as we're having some good weather) and climbing Snowdon. They are told not to congregate and to keep a 2 metre space between them yet they're shoulder to shoulder on trains and stuff. My kids knock the door and leave us food parcels, I'm not sure if they're scared of giving us the bug or getting it from us...