1 (edited by Peatle Jville 2020-04-04 23:38:48)

Topic: Covid Love

Hi everyone I dusted of my guitar and wrote this song this morning called Covid Love. I hope everyone is keeping well and staying safe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agMR6g8xoFs

Re: Covid Love

Nice one Peatle - appropriate song for today's trials and tribulations !   Stay healthy and safe.
was there a special echo effect ?  sounded pretty cool.

I did chuckle bc you used meters instead of feet like we do here in US. smile
Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

3 (edited by Peatle Jville 2020-04-06 08:29:33)

Cheers Jim  New Zealand went Metric  back in 1976. I still think in feet in inches when it comes to peoples heights.  When I think of weights I think in pounds and stones. When I buy food I think in grams and kilos. I used a bit echo on the recording also the laptop mike made things sound a bit differant. I love the way you put that smile thing on there I havent figured out how to do that.
Wishing you and your family good health.
Stay healthy and safe everyone.
Pete

Peatle

right above where you are typing the message on the right  ( out side the box) it says  you may use   BBCode    Images   Smilies    click on Smilies  and it shows you what to type to get the desired little face.   a smile is just   :  )         but don't leave a space between them - I did just to show you.
Cheers my friend - stay healthy.

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

5 (edited by Peatle Jville 2020-04-06 11:24:39)

Thank you Jim your a good teacher.: smile