Topic: Most offensive song ever?

I have discovered that this must truly be THE most feared song out there because no one will post it with the chords and lyrics together.  THIS MUST BE THE MOST UNHOLY, ABOMINABLE AND IRE RAISING song ever. CONGRATULATIONS from me to THE CIRCLE JERKS and the song from 1985s album WONDERFUL.
What is this vile song?  Ill tell you it’s the greatest in your face social commentary I have heard and it still rings true today!
Wait, I still need to tell you.  It is………
KILLING FOR JESUS!

All across the world
The holy armies on a tear
Ripping through the planet's faiths
Population's running scared
Christianity's all around
Zealots they abound
I wanna blow them to pieces 'cause I'm...

Killing for Jesus (X4)

With God on my side
The holy armies gonna ride
Go on a rampage
To rape, plunder and pillage
Insanity's everywhere
Must be something in the air
I wanna blow them to pieces 'cause I'm...

Killing for Jesus (X4)

no im never bored
when im a-killin for the lord.
now ive seen the light-
hell mary, ive got jesus on my side!!

insanitys everywhere
must me be something in the air
i wanna blow them to pieces cause
ohhh, immm

killin for jesus (X7)

now i dont care what that sucker said
ill pull out my crusifix and ram it right into his forehead!
cause im
killin for jesuss
one more, for christ, our lord!YEAHHH!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w65aTy-XGDE 

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: Most offensive song ever?

What   a  great  song  Scott. Tells  it  like  the  way   it  is  for  a  lot  of  folks. And  not  just  for   Christians   it  applies  to  other   religiouns    just  as  much   although  some  are  more  open about   it  than others. But  it all  comes  down to  the  same  thing .
I dont  find  this offensive its  an observation  of  the  way  some  are .     

3 (edited by beamer 2020-05-04 17:37:34)

Grah1 wrote:

What   a  great  song  Scott. Tells  it  like  the  way   it  is  for  a  lot  of  folks. And  not  just  for   Christians   it  applies  to  other   religiouns    just  as  much   although  some  are  more  open about   it  than others. But  it all  comes  down to  the  same  thing .
I dont  find  this offensive its  an observation  of  the  way  some  are .

Exactly, yet the uber religious and book thumpers cant get past the hook.  Nor that fact that its 100% accurate.  You should see the loooks I get when I pull up beside some cars or trucks (usually with a bunch of Jesus stickers and stuff LOL) { As As Diamond Head wrote and Metalica covered: AM I EVIL, (YES IAM)  LOLOLOL}

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Not offensive, but disappointing.

The evils of false doctrines, like prosperity gospel, are far worse in this day and age than any sort of Christian army.  Not even the Vatican has an army. So what is the song talking about? Were there some in the past? Sure. Then there was the Reformation and the printing press and literacy, and people learned that the Bible doesn't teach anything like the abusers of the Word had been teaching and all of that came to a halt centuries ago. Literally ages ago: from the Dark Ages, through Reformation, through the Renaissance, through the Industrial age, and now into the Information age.     

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude