Topic: Songbook wiped.

Just adding to the missing songbook question. Will wait to see, I guess? Any way to back these songbooks up,  if and when they are restored? 

Re: Songbook wiped.

My entire Songbook is empty. Does anyone know what is going on and how to get them back?     

My songbook is  a ghost cmon Chordie #3 pages GONE! I've been coming on here since 2012 PLEASE don't do this I am crushed. Fix this now or be outta town by sunset cause I'm coming for ya just kiddin.....fix fix fix.....I'll be back  TYVM     

Well Chordie!!  you are very quiet on where all these and my songbooks have gone,  What have you done ?????????     

There has been a technical hitch and Per, the site master, is sorting it out. He has told me to ask to you to be patient and advise you that it will take between 24 to 48 hours to fix.

Roger     

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Any word on songbooks?     

Can someone from Chordie pay us the courtesy and update us re when the Site will be fixed and all our Songs are restored........pleeeasse     

Just adding my pennies worth. Where has my songbook gone and when will the issue be fixed as  24 to 48 hours has been quoted from a 19th Oct message.     

Six hours ago I posted the latest information. Please read it.     

"Do, or do not; there is no try"