Topic: My new musician friend

As I am on a continued Struggle to reform my band, I was watching the Local FB Punk and Metal page for candidates to chat up.

Last weekend I ended up spending 3 hours talking to 3 players. I have yet to meet anyone face to face. The one young man, Noah (he is 21) and I really hit it off, and he and SonBeam are close in age and have shared their Instagram and Snapchat.

He is in the process of trying to move here from Montana.  We keep in touch on FB chat.  He has a very impressive playing ability and he can sing. 

I was going through his music and one of his tunes really caught me up.  Being slow at work, and having to look busy, I started writing lyrics to it. Then showed him my start.He was juiced and said please go for it.  I also had some input from my lady friend with some ideas which provided me with what now has become the most current version of the song.
I posted it in the SONGS section With his link to his soundcloud for the music . 

I know not many in here are into metal and heavy stuff, but you have got to take a listen to his ability. 
This one does not have a lot of leads, his other stuff does.  He also programed the drums and played or programmed the Bass.

I am looking fwd to getting him in the room with SonBeam and myself.

OH and I'm probably going to start playing bass or switching off with him.  I even went ahead and bought a new Bugera 1000W 15" bass combo.  I have two basses in the house and nothing to play them through.
The price was right and it also has XLR outs to run to the board and be used a monitor big_smile 

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: My new musician friend

Best wishes bro

Looking forward to some “ Beamer  Metalization”!!!     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke