Topic: Ship of life video by Jim Kenyon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC-iOPOafYU
Many  thanks  to  Jim for  making  a  great  video   to  enhance  my    song .I  think  Jims  work  captures  the  essence  of  the  song .
Please  watch  and  enjoy .
Graham 

Re: Ship of life video by Jim Kenyon

Great performance and song Grah. The words are very poignant and as far as I could count could go at least three ways. 1. The slave trade of yesteryear. 2. The modern exodus of people escaping persecution and violence in the middle East, far east and eastern Europe and ending up braving the English channel in the hope of finding a better life in the UK. 3. The voyage of human evolution from apeman to human.
Excellent video Jim every slide was timed perfectly.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Thanks  Phill  I like  your  interpretation  of  the  song  ,Jim does  a  good  job  with  the  vids  I  feel  it  enhances  the  song  a  tremendous  amount .     

4 (edited by Peatle Jville 2021-04-08 20:53:41)

Grah, that is a thinking song which can be interpreted by the listener in many ways about the many  aspects of the human story, the ups and downs of life on this planet. Jim is a video maker extraordinaire  everything fits perfectly  and at the right time around your song.  Gentlemen I salute your talents on this perfect collaboration.

I actually told Graham those exact sentiments -  when I started putting it together I had an idea in my head, by the time I was halfway through I said to myself "holy crap - this a great song - it could mean 100 things to a hundred different people.  Did the best I could as to how I saw it.

Thanks for the kind words.

Cheers to you all !

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke