Topic: New Year 2022

Happy New Year to all my Chordie friends. 

May your year be filled with happy events and memories, and may we get out of this Covid pandemic !!
Thanks for being here, Chordie is a great learning place, and a refuge for many of us for many different reasons.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL !

Jim 

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: New Year 2022

Happy New Year Jim to you and all your family plus everyone else here on chordie. After a tumultuous few years around world lets hope things look up in 2022.     

thanks Jim happy new year to you and yours and to the rest of my  chordian friends.
my 2021 when out with a thump and 2022 started in the emergency room     

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Mojo

Oh No !!

Hope you got fixed up and things are well.
Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Hope  every  one  has  a  better  year   21 ended  with  my  wife  breaking  a  leg  in 3  places   so   we  have  had  a  very  subdued  few  weeks  and  it  looks like  the  beginning  of  22  will  be  the  same .Still  got a  gig  booked  for  February  with  the  new  band we've been rehearsing  in 21 so   lets  turn it  up  to  11  and  blow  21   away .
happy  new  year   every  body     

happy new year to you all. sounds like Mojo and Grah didn't fare so well at the end of last anus horiblis as QE2 said a few years back, but glad to see Graham is fighting back with his new band...rock on Grah. i had a charity gig planned in an old folks home for new years afternoon which got cancelled as they fell under the red list, after me taking another covid test and passing!
still let us hope 2022 will see us come out of the darkness and into the light once more

blwyddyn newydd dda i chwi gud ac eich teulu (happy new year to you all and your families)     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

TIGLJK wrote:

Mojo

Oh No !!

Hope you got fixed up and things are well.
Jim

Mr. style and grace slipped on the stairs doctor said nothing broken but in the words of the old timers will be stove up for a while. i dont bounce as high and recover as quick as i use to .     

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Mojo

That was a lot better news than I expected ! 
Hope you have a quick recovery - might give you some time to write a song or two.
Jim