Topic: why bother

I had a beer with Peatle yesterday,he asked why i never post any more on chordie.
well i said why bother there is little to no feedback.im only looking for a conversation
on a subject i love, music!
i look at chordie every morning only to find know one else has bothered either.
i haven`t posted for 6 mths,but always read or follow links to the few things that are posted.
so after several beers with Pete i decided to give it one more shot to see if i can enliven
and breathe some life into chordie.
so i intend to bombard you with music stuff for the next 2 weeks to see if we can refloat this ship.
if i can get u lot talking that would be fantastic,if not well, i  will have my answer. 

The King Of Audio Torture

Re: why bother

Agreed, Chordie has lost many voices on the forum.

I just read the last post - I think it is spam  - the earlier posts began with beamer, had mekidsmom and CG responding - those were from 2018.     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Tig
hang on to the seat of ya pants,i intend to blitz chordie with music stuff for the next 2 weeks.     

Great start start Brian. I feel sad that people I thought of as friends of mine and Chordie have faded into the abyss of Facebook and the likes. Keep up the good work my friend.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I`m still around.
Dealing with some little health issues. A few people here know what`s going on.
Let`s just say :Self inflicted pain deserves no sympathy". Lol.
Yes, I have a sense of humour about it.     

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Joey3
good that you are here and commenting,i hope you continue to say something.
your opinion matters,the next 2 weeks are going to give you lots to comment on.     

Hey easybeat, glad to see you back and where was my invite for a beer? lol  big_smile   Looking forward to what you bombard us with over the next two weeks, cheers lol  big_smile     

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Jan
welcome to the party,been going 3 days now and posted 9 new subjects.
some stuff is getting a bit weird eg a quiz that i havent worked out what the answer is yet.
maybe some people are sick of me already,but im committed for 2 weeks and lots of weird stuff to come.     

easybeat wrote:

Jan
welcome to the party,been going 3 days now and posted 9 new subjects.
some stuff is getting a bit weird eg a quiz that i havent worked out what the answer is yet.
maybe some people are sick of me already,but im committed for 2 weeks and lots of weird stuff to come.

I say bring it on easybeat big_smile     

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Easybeat 4 days in and you're doing brilliant.  Your an inspiration.