Topic: another interesting artist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIqOaJjqJxE&t=7s

I find Bill an interesting artist,his songs are often different to the usual formula.
love his voice too,he is an artist that should be one of my favourites but i find
much of his music non commercial and difficult to get into.
Having said that i still think he is great and all power to him.
have a listen WHAT DO YOU THINK. 

The King Of Audio Torture

Re: another interesting artist

Brian

That was a great song and video !  Loved that it was recorded in the public garden of NYC !   Th turtles and  the veggies fit so well with his fabulous playing and singing.
I loved at the end thet the butterfly flew away - so symbolic and in line with the lyrics.

Thanks for sharing that!

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

A nice beautiful and relaxing piece of music. The setting is also natural and peaceful. I may be pernickety here, but they're terrapins not turtles!     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill

LOL - My grandson watched it with me as he was in my computer room- he is  age 7 - told me the same thing  !     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I found this very relaxing and peaceful to listen too.  I like his voice and the gentle picking of the guitar was nice to listen to.  Visually it was nice to watch in the garden with the living creatures and plants.   This is one, I would quite happily download and play in the car or at home.  Nice find easybeat.     

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan