Topic: cover of when magnolias bloom again by Jim Kenyon

apologies Jim for the changes i made to it. tried to do it like you wrote it but just didn't seem to fit my style.
so here is a real rough quick recording this morning of a butchered version of when magnolias bloom again

https://soundcloud.com/mojo01/magnolias … al_sharing 

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Re: cover of when magnolias bloom again by Jim Kenyon

Mojo you and Jim put together a real good song here all the right ingredients spot on performance.     

Mojo

Thanks for doing this cover. Sounds great to me. 
I appreciate that you took time out of your schedule to record it. 
It's funny how when I hear you play it I thought of a couple lyric changes as well.

It was a little faster tempo than I expected, but I loved the style you played it in and your Texas voice just adds to it.

I am envious of your talent, but thank you so much for sharing it .

BTW - you forget to answer my question - do you ever play gigs in Austin ?

Thanks again
Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

you are most welcome the changes were kind of on the fly . no i never play gigs in Austin or any wher for that matter just get togethers and a few open mic nights here in town
if i get a chance i will work on it some more

TIGLJK wrote:

Mojo

Thanks for doing this cover. Sounds great to me. 
I appreciate that you took time out of your schedule to record it. 
It's funny how when I hear you play it I thought of a couple lyric changes as well.

It was a little faster tempo than I expected, but I loved the style you played it in and your Texas voice just adds to it.

I am envious of your talent, but thank you so much for sharing it .

BTW - you forget to answer my question - do you ever play gigs in Austin ?

Thanks again
Jim

out of tune out of key and out of touch