Topic: survey Peatles request

Peatle wanted another survey,im sure he thought anything to distract me
from posting another bloody poem.

death metal or bubblegum
six string guitar or six string guitar
ballad or rocker
live music or dead music
music shop or online

this should get some interesting answers. 

The King Of Audio Torture

2 (edited by Peatle Jville 2023-07-04 07:31:32)

Re: survey Peatles request

Day 8 and going great EB you got this going real good with plenty to read and to view.
1 Neither One thought bubblegum could be annoyingly catchy. Yummy Yummy got love in my tummy was a flea in my ear that wouldn't go away.
2 Electric and acoustic.
3 Rocker's keep me awake ballads are like been tortured and burnt at the stake. Though sometimes ballads are good.
4 Live since most the good artist are dead but it says something when many make more money dead and when they were alive. Youtube is my go to now day for a music listen.
5 Music shop with passionate staff who love to talk music.

1. Death metal is depressing and often can't make out the words over the over fuzzed guitar. Chirpy chirpy cheap cheap, I think bubble gum music gave more people diabetes than sugar, so neither.
2. 6, 12, bass, electric acoustic all good.
3. Prefer rockers, occasional ballad.
4. I watch live music on YouTube unless it's done on a mobile phone. By dead music do you mean rap or that genre? Neither.
5. Don't frequent either since music became mundane, and I became a grumpy old man.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

not really into metal ( sorry Beamer)   bubble gum I can only take in small doses
Acoustic, Electric
Both  Rock is awesome,  but I I am a huge Dylan junkie and love songs that tell stories.   The best is when Ballads are sung as rock n' roll !
"Live" provides energy - I still like going to shows- but because of the great musicians that play in studio for making albums, the sound is much better coming from there
so I prefer " Dead "

I like the small self owned music shops -     I  live in a rural area where we  have one music shop- they are very nice and accommodating but price wise cannot compete with the likes of guitar center, sweetwater, or the behemoth AMAZON  etc. as far as pricing and available choices.     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke