Topic: seasons greetings

I'd like to wish all my Chordie friends a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR. I'm posting this now as Tenerife is calling where Ann, me and the family will be spending Christmas in the sunshine with plenty of liquid refreshment to celebrate. NADOLIG LLAWEN I POB UN

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: seasons greetings

What a beautiful place - Wow !! Enjoy     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

3 (edited by Peatle Jville 2023-12-23 23:07:24)

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda to you Piri and your family plus everyone else on Chordie. Or as they say in Tenerife Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo.  I would love to experience Tenerife at Christmas time, chilling out around a pool after enjoyng all the good food and drink they have on offer there. No doubt with my family hoping that I don't try and do a bad version  of Jose Feliciano,  Feliz Navidad.

4 (edited by Grah1 2023-12-25 23:09:36)

Happy Turkey day ,if you arnt a Turkey .Hope every one had fun

Grah1 wrote:

Happy Turkey day ,if you arnt a Turkey .Hope every one had fun

Merry Christmas from down the bottom of New Zealand. Mid summer here with a very pleasant temp at 27 deg C, but too hot for cooking turkey. Mostly cold food outside and plenty to drink of course.     

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"