Topic: message for geraldine

I had to copy and paste this from my e mail, I tried to reply but it came back saying your e mail was no longer valid.
so..here was my reply

Hi Geraldine ( lovely name by the way)

I canny remember what I replied to you early today,lol. I now have had a few beers while watching the scotland game. I have looked but I dunno what ye posted for me to reply,lol, I have looked but failed to find,lol.
I am into rock/heavy rock in a big way, even though I shave my hair now, but I only play the acoustic, all rock songs turn into acoustic for me and also I love and play folk music, trad. irish and scottish and go to folk sessions in a couple of pubs to jam along with others, ye just canny beat the friendliness and the banter.

ahhhh I remember now,pmsl, Belfast 14, excellent song and superb to d oon acoustic, it is not a punk song in any way apart from Jake burns wrote it, he also has a great solo album out that is acoutical called, "drinkin again"

if ye canny find it I will email you a copy of it

Hanx
Byefurthenoo
game back on
Ken
the unofficail "but soon to be official once I get my government to break away from the south" King of scotland

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Re: message for geraldine

to upyerkilt

having problems changing email address on this site. but would be grateful if you could email me that album you mentioned. ive sent you my proper email address but you havent replied. mayb your royal duties as unofficial king of scotland dont permit you to reply at the moment or mayb theres a good football match on tv that requires your expert attention. lol. either way would appreciate a reply of some sort.  cheers mate

Re: message for geraldine

geraldine,
I tried to reply to your hotmail address but that got sent back too saying it could not be deliever. No idea why.
I will try again later, had a few wines to make up for a disapointing night last night,
Will do this thru the week. If I cannot get thru, I will let ye know here.

But here is a link to Belfast14 wit hJake burns doing it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdufsyH_jUg

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending