Topic: French Artists

If you like to hear the way the French people approaching songs, this is one
Michel Polnareff - Love Me Please,Love Me, on youtube.

The BIG problem in France is THE ACADEMIE FRANCAISE, who hates influences from other languages. They use a "FRENCH" word for almost everything. They prefer to make a COVER in THEIR FRENCH LANGUAGE above the original. They use also to refuse world wide accepted "medical" terms like AIDS. They call it SIDA, giving big problems when in a hospital. They have to travel in group.
The most horrible thing is, they are so convinced and they think that, while there are maybe 100.000.000 people speaking their language, that they are above everything, causing BIG problems in countries like South Africa. I remember me helping a French couple in KRUGER park, because they wanted something, not being aware of 30 people waiting to buy also something.
I helped them, they asked me if I've been already to CAPTON. It took me 30 minutes before I realised that they wanted to tell me that it was CAPE TOWN

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: French Artists

they are some good french artist in Québec, Canada, except that they are not very popular.

Re: French Artists

Im a local artist in Notre Dame,Quebec,Canada and il tell you your popular at your consert but 20 min after they dont even know you