Topic: FANTASTIC "fake" COVER BANDS

- 1) Based on the Monthy Python style, there is an unbelievable group named THE RUTLES.
They have 3 albums I think. If you want to hear them, go to www.amazon.com music the Rutles.
I have 2 CD's of them, and you can really fool almost every visitor, by putting an album in your CD player. 90% of the people will be convinced that these are The Beatles, yes, they are that good.
If you know the Bonzo Doo Dah band (Neil Innes, I think) you can already find a song that looks really Beatle songs.
If you have Windows Media Player, you are able to hear 30 seconds of each song, and I should really appreciate your opinion.
2) If you know other "fantastic, I prefer almost identical sounding: music, voices" bands like the Rutles, please help me. BUT IT IS REALLY WORTH TO GO TO AMAZON AND LISTEN TO THE SONGS THE RUTLES ARE PERFORMING.
3) Same as 2) but are there cover bands (I know that there are more than enough, see Shadows, CCR, ABBA) like an ironic tribute to the Stones?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: FANTASTIC "fake" COVER BANDS

I've seen a band called Abby Road who are amazingly like the "Beatles" from the music to clothing to hairstyles. Another beatles band is Hal Bruce and Ticket To Ride. They do great beatles music. Gotta like the Beatles eh.

Take Care ,,,Badeye.

one caper after another

a good band... not to well known. dread zeppelin. a zeppelin cover obviously, but all the members are chicks. the lead singer sings exactly like plant, looks a bit like plant too...

::kori::

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

Quite Riot they covered Slade songs.

Bootlegger.

Did those groups like dread zeppelin have albums?
Listen to the samples on amazon.com for the rutles, like I told, they are in fact NO cover- or tribute band, but a band composing, resulting in songs like the Beatles, difficult to hear a difference, and great to fool people.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

A real tribute band I think is Dark Star Orestaca (sp)..they play song for song in the same order and style as the Grateful Dead. If you ever get a chance to see them please do and enjoy 2-3 hours of grate music.