Topic: Love/Romantic Riffs

Can somebody please give me some romantic riffs to play please? I love playing riffs, but I need some new ones, and I just wanna play some nice love ones!

Re: Love/Romantic Riffs

Well Hannibalgirl, I am a "lick-riff lover too". In fact, that is what I play most on my electric guitars.
But what do you mean by ROMANTIC RIFFS?
Is this a correct answer, when I refer to ALBATROSS, by Fleetwood Mac?
Or a blues riff?
I will try to help finding songs. But see Fleetwood Mac's Albatross, a good starter for "ballads"
_________________________________________________________________________________

GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: RIFF IT UP (variation on rip it of)

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

3 (edited by patrickjacques 2007-09-16 15:19:39)

Allman Brothers..... Mellisa.   You can find how to play the riffs on the guitar tabs here on chordie

what a long strange trip it's been

Soppy songs with big Riffs

- run to you  - Bryan Adams
- back on the chain gang - The pretenders
- I'll be there for you (friends) - The rembrants
- my girl - temptations
- wicked game  - chris isaac
- need your love so bad - fleetwood mac

Thanks guys, I dunno, romantic as, do you know like just Spanish acoustic, when they seem to just sit and pick random chords to play? I like the riffs coming off here though, I will definately learn them!