Topic: How do you post songs?

can you submit your own lyrics and guitar chords? because i have some songs i have not been able to find online that i ended up just figuring out myself, and i wan to post them for evrbody else who frequently googles for free guitar chords...

Re: How do you post songs?

Hello Gypsywolf,

Welcome to Chordie. Unfortunately Chordie does not host any songs, apart from the original ones by members in the Songwriting section. It is a search engine and it collects the songs from the Internet. Pease look in the Resorourses section for more information.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Then Why is this? if i see chords for a song on here, and i want to improve it substantially, i just dont want to "correct", it letting somebody else get credit for it...  e.g. someone from Olga.

Please! make it possible!

i dont think someone from olga will get the credit, this is not directly linked to other sites like that. It will not change the song on another site, only on chordie it will change. And I am sure the credit goes to the person that changed it. So you can see in chordie if someone knows how a song actually is or if they have made a mess of it.
And if you do not think someone is right you can click the option to go back to the original.

If you really want to change it that much then go ahead and make the changes thru chordie, or another option is to go to ogla, submit the correct song then direct a link from there to chordie,

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending