Topic: This site ROCKS!

I just had to say that because of Chordie, I am know experiencing what I should have learned in guitar lessons at the age of 10!  The internet has made it possible for anyone wanting to learn popular songs easy because of Chordie and I give those that have made it possible huge kudos!  Thank you for reviving the ember from my youth to learn guitar.  Now I can even transcribe the chords into mandolin, which is double kudos!
Eric in GB... Go Pack!

Re: This site ROCKS!

Hi eric,
welcome to the forum.
Your words are very similar to a lot of people's views here.

We are a nice friendly bunch on here and have a bit of a laugh now and then in the chordie chat corner. We all help each other. Even the experienced players get help with stuff.
In the songwriters section we share our own songs witheach other and give links to places such as myspace ( roger guppy has created a "friends of chordie" page, where chordians ( thats us people that are hooked to chordie) can share our own written music. Also youtube guitarpix created a page for chordie members.
There are very very new starts to guitar here as well as people playing for over 40 years.

hope you enjoy the site

byefurthenoo

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending