Topic: Hi new here

just discovered chordie ...thanks all !! got loads of new stuff to practice. Anyone near Chester need a guitar buddy ? .....my guitar tutor sacked me ...lol ...said I need someone to play with thats all !

Hi all just discovered chordie .got loads of stuff to practice ..thanks all!   Anybody near Chester need a guitar buddy ?? lol smile

Re: Hi new here

Hello caatea & welcome to chordie!

By Chester, I assume you mean Chester, Cheshire, England - beautiful place, but I'm nowhere near there.  But, since there are chordie users all over the planet, I'm certain there is bound to be somebody in your vicinity.

Glad you have discovered this site - it is a wonderful resource.  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Also glad to know you.
Like James writes: UK? or is there a Chester in the USA?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Hi   thanks for the reply ....uk here ....lol ...presumptious of me to forget about the rest of the guitar community outside UK ! Ooops sorry !

Hi all just discovered chordie .got loads of stuff to practice ..thanks all!   Anybody near Chester need a guitar buddy ?? lol smile

hi caatea,
welcome to the forum.
Friendly crwod in here, new members coming in all the time, please feel free to give advice or ask.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Why thankyou !   I've been messing with guitars for 30 yrs ...its about time i could play something all the way through !!!!! lol