Topic: Does anybody...

Does anybody come on this site without a guitar on their lap/around their neck?  I'm trying it at the moment but my discomfort is so acute that I need to strum!

I'm the son of rage and love

Re: Does anybody...

Yeah, I've got those indentations on me thighs from the body of me guitar. It's kinda like peanut butter and jelly.(chordie and guitar)

Give everything but up.

I come on the site a lot with my guitar.
I am getting better thoguh. I am coming here alot with out the guitar then picminhg it up and going to my songbooks
But sometimes I go to my song book and then come here with the guitar still on me

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Yeap, all the time.So much I've changed from a chair with arms to an armless chair. Easier on the finish, LOL.

... Badeye.

one caper after another

I can dig that armless chair vibe... cool!

Upyerkilt, ken, mate, are you pixxed again, cos you type like you drink more than me lol

bonedaddy

I too come to Chordie with my guitar on my lap and unfortunately there is often a cat there as well. I does not make typing any too easy, I spend ages correcting and re-reading before I dare post a message.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hello Roger, My wife has her cat in typing lessons. lol Just
kidding. But our cat does the same thing.when I strum my guitar she bolts, But always comes back. She's too funny.

... Badeye.

one caper after another

Sure, but it's directly behind me just now. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

bonedaddy wrote:

I can dig that armless chair vibe... cool!

Upyerkilt, ken, mate, are you pixxed again, cos you type like you drink more than me lol

bonedaddy

lol
no, I am totally sober bonedaddy,lol.
And last night i was not pixxed, I was just a little bit merry.
My problem with typing is I never go back and fix my typing errors, if I were to do that I would have to spend double the time checking and fixing. This would leave me no time to play the guitar.lol

I have a bad habit even when sober of doin gthing lik ethis. I keep hitting the space bar before the end of the word. I should slow down wit h my typing, that way I would make a lot more sense first time around.
First  iget speech therapy and now I have to give myself typing therapy ,:lol: whats next!! lol

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

i come on here sometimes without one, mainly because I'm scared I'll bump my new guitar on the chair arms in this tight little office lol

All You Need is Love smile

I feel more... connected if I can strum a little, twiddle a little... zzzzzz   so relaxing!

I'm new..so i can't really comment but anyways!
I'm forever searching online for songs to play so i always have my guitar with me!
smile
I can't type and have my guitar round my neck sometimes lol. So it just lies next to me until i feel the need to play a few chords wink

x*_Failure is an event never a person*...x

when i come on chordie i have my guitar next to me,if i see a post about a new song i grab it and play through the changes .sometimes cordians ask for help with a song if i can help i strum out the progression then pause and write on a piece of music paper or anything thats handy. will someone please tell me the definition of lol,i have seen it alot i suspect it an expression from the uk like in the usa we might say "good grief" or some other verbal puncuation acapo

"Growing old is not for sissies"

acapo
LOL.........laugh out loud  cyber speak.

Ark.

Acapo,

And if you put : in front and rear of lol you get lol

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

i went to bed a little bit drunk the other night and woke up cuddling my guitar, my girlfriend gets so jealous she has started slyly trying to damage it , lucky for me i cottoned on to what she was doing she has been warned i told her it would be like stripping me of any creative juices that may flow through my veins lol

Don't Cry because it is over...

smile because it happened.    Gabriel GarcĂ­a Marquez