Topic: Trials of Rosie O'Neill

Does anyone remember this TV series? I'd be very interested in hearing if anyone has a recording of the theme song, "I wish I knew". It was written by Carole King and performed by Melissa Manchester.
Does anyone know if this is available anywhere? Or is the show on DVD or video?

Thanks.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Re: Trials of Rosie O'Neill

Someone must remember this!

I never heard about the show you mentioned. I always go to youtube/myspace. You can try this too.
I was dying, choked almost  laughing so hard when I found 12 video's about a show, 25 years old. The presentation was done by twin brothers, both professional actor's, the show was live, and Murphy's law was weird: A live show where everything they did, was dominated by Murphy.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Thanks Doc. Yeah, I've been all over youtube and the like. Nothing!
I'm only looking because someone asked me if I knew where they could find some kind of copy of this song. So I thought -  what better place to ask than Chordie?

Looks like a dead end.