Topic: best guitar for under $250

What is the best electric for under 250?

Re: best guitar for under $250

Guitar Magazine rated the Squire Affinity best budget single coil strat... but honestly that's a really tough price point. Same advice as ever though look around and ask to play them, you may discover a bargain, maybe slightly damaged finish or an unpopular colour.

'The sound of the city seems to disappear'

After months of research, I finally chose ESP's LTD series, they start @  $199.00 and go up from there.  I have the EC-100QM, and have been impressed with it so far.  The have several different body styles, (FYI the only difference between the 50 series and 100 series is $50.00 and the paint job)

This is from Guitar World magazine, an interview with guitar legend Billy Gibbons:

GW- If you only had $100 to spend on an ax, what would you buy and why?

Billy-I'd be willin' to throw down a "C" on any solidbody outfitted with a rear-position pickup. Don't even have to work. Grocery sack for a case, some spare change for a couple of Radio Shack leads and a furious fuzz box. Killer combo for your stack of greenbacks....

Maybe that helps???

All You Need is Love smile

For your shopping pleasure. I really like the goldfish guitar. Just take a look and see what excites you and your personal tastes.

http://www.music123.com/Electric-Guitar … sic123?o=1

Give everything but up.