Topic: have you met

have any fellow chordians met in real life ? would love to hear stories if ya have!

Don't Cry because it is over...

smile because it happened.    Gabriel García Marquez

Re: have you met

I would also like to know if anyone has meet.  I could've walked past one of you and never knew!

"If You Always Do What You've Always Done - You'll Always Get What You've Always Got !"

3 (edited by Old Doll 2007-12-15 09:02:15)

I had a "Dinner date", with someone from Chordie? this week!

He was in Dublin Working! And thats all your  gonna hear from me

on this one! I can hear all your brains going like the clappers? Enjoy figureing this one out!

Im now off to enjoy myself and chill. Don't miss me to much now :lol:l

Slán

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

You are a sly one, Doll!  Mind, so is the mystery date!

I'm the son of rage and love

Never met any except for the few friends that I've had to join chordie. I'd love to jam with some fellow members though....Anyone close by?  Southeast NC? Peace!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

6 (edited by Zurf 2007-12-16 03:04:02)

Not yet, but Jets60 may as well live next door considering how widely spread we all are.  His town is on the same road as mine and only about fifteen miles away.  Lord only knows how many kilometers that is, but I'm going to say 28 just because - could just as easily be 20 or 35 for all I know, or care. 

I am fairly certain that I have not been passed on the street by Don Corleone unless he has been doing some SERIOUSLY long distance travel. 

'Al From WV' is a friend of mine, but we knew one another first and then I recommended he check out Chordie second.  If you get the chance to meet only one person, Al would be a good one.  He's about as fine a fellow as you're likely to come across this side of the river. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I don't think I live close to anyone

"Nobody paints by ear so why would I play guitar by sight?" hmm

Guitarpix wrote:

Never met any except for the few friends that I've had to join chordie. I'd love to jam with some fellow members though....Anyone close by?  Southeast NC? Peace!

Hey Guitarpix - Let me know if you're ever in the Winston-Salem area, beers are on me.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

9 (edited by Guitarpix 2007-12-16 20:23:57)

topdown wrote:
Guitarpix wrote:

Hey Guitarpix - Let me know if you're ever in the Winston-Salem area, beers are on me.

Hey Topdown, Pleasure to make your acquantance! Hmmm...That's not too bad of a drive. I may have to take you up on that offer one day...lol I myself am in Whiteville (about a 3 hr drive) I have some family in Thomasville so occasionally I'm in your area. Peace!

And the same invitation to you if your ever in my area big_smile

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

such a shame old doll wont share as she seems to be the only one who has met anyone!!

Don't Cry because it is over...

smile because it happened.    Gabriel García Marquez