Topic: Through Glass / Stone Sour

Would anybody have the chords to the new song by Stone Sour called Trough Glass please.

Sean

Re: Through Glass / Stone Sour

Yeah, That song is actually quite easy to play. It only took me two listens to figure the entire song.

First, you must tune your guitar down a half step. The only chords used in this song are G, C, D, Em. You should be able to figure out where the chord changes are and what chords go where by ear.

If you aren't very good at playing a song by ear, this song would be a great one to learn on. Just use the four chords that I listed above and try to figure out where they belong in the song.

Good Luck!

Electric:  Schecter C-1, Hot-rodded strat
Acoustic: Ovation Celebrity Deluxe, Epiphone

Keep on rockin' in the free world!

Yeah I thought it would be reasonably easy but it's the tuning then that was fooling  with me.  What would be the equal to a half step down in tuning?  I don;t think that's a drop dat all.  any instruction?

Sean

It you were to tune a half step down, your guitar would be tuned to Eb, Ab, Db, Gb, Bb, Eb rather than standard tuning, which is E, A, D, G, B, E.

To tune my guitar down a half step, I use my electronic tuner. It has a button that will lower all of the notes a half step. If your tuner will not help you, you can hold each note at the first fret and tune the string to the correct pitch that way. 

i.e. If you were to hold the E string at the first fret, tune that note to an E. In standard tuning, holding the sixth string at the first fret would give you an F, but if you are tuned down a half step, holding the sixth string at the first fret will give you an E.

I hope I didn't confuse you too badly. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Electric:  Schecter C-1, Hot-rodded strat
Acoustic: Ovation Celebrity Deluxe, Epiphone

Keep on rockin' in the free world!

Thank very much mate!

Sean