3. Power of Love. Jennifer Rush
   4. Love Me Tender. Elvis Presley
   5. I Can’t Help Falling in Love with You. Elvis Presley
   6. Just the Way You Are. Billy Joel
   7. When You Say Nothing At All. Ronan Keating
   8. From This Moment On. Shania Twain
   9. You Made Me Love You. Al Jolson
  10. How Deep is your Love  Beegees

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: top wedding songs

Hey Doc, Just thought I'd share mine and my wifes wedding song.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0HSMMJS … re=related
A truely beautifull song..IMO 
Happily married for 10 years smile

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

PIX, this is still one of my less glorious moments in life. I lived like a king, could have every girl I wanted, but that's great when you are 25 years old.
Now= you DON'T MARRY TO DIVORCE, which happened to me. Who is responsible, me and she.
CAUSED, like it is almost always: COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN. I really hope you STAY together, the grass might be greener on the other side, but once you are there, it can be muddy, and worse.
So, congratulations. I am no longer ashamed but the truth is, it is failure. I am grateful that we became closer after the divorce, and I can still count on her, but living together is impossible.
I am living alone now, since 2,5 years, and I am not longer working since 3 years, you get the picture? It will be difficult, I think, you start, and certainly in my case, due to my accident, to live
in "time-periods"and this causes a problem because I am too used to be alone.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

gitaardocphil wrote:

PIX, this is still one of my less glorious moments in life. I lived like a king, could have every girl I wanted, but that's great when you are 25 years old.
Now= you DON'T MARRY TO DIVORCE, which happened to me. Who is responsible, me and she.
CAUSED, like it is almost always: COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN. I really hope you STAY together, the grass might be greener on the other side, but once you are there, it can be muddy, and worse.
So, congratulations. I am no longer ashamed but the truth is, it is failure. I am grateful that we became closer after the divorce, and I can still count on her, but living together is impossible.
I am living alone now, since 2,5 years, and I am not longer working since 3 years, you get the picture? It will be difficult, I think, you start, and certainly in my case, due to my accident, to live
in "time-periods"and this causes a problem because I am too used to be alone.

Hey Doc,
   I'm truely sorry to hear of your misfortune but you are wrong in one aspect....You are not alone!! You have many good friends here on chordie and I am proud to be considered one of them. While we can't be there in person we are always there in spirit. So please never feel alone...And besides for a great guy like you it's never too late for another go around. Always feel free to drop me a line to discuss guitars, music or life in general. After all that's what friends are for. Peace! - Chris

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

The wedding song my wife and i chose was Tom Waits' "Little Trip To Heaven On The Wings of Your Love."

I think the most popular wedding song just might be Eric Claptons' "Wonderful Tonight."

Give everything but up.

I had wonderful tonight for my second song. I had love is all around for my first.
but if I wee to choose today I would choose
My own song

A womans place

lol

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

A lot of couples have Pachebels cannon in D
Nice when played on the guitar.
but usually the orchestral version.

Ark

No kidding.  At my brother's wedding, he had a friend of his who is a DJ provide music at his wedding.  The "first dance" song he played...  "Beauty and the Beast".   

My mother in law to be wanted the processional at our wedding to be "Send in the Clowns."  She thought it was a beautiful song and couldn't understand why we thought it was funny.  We chose otherwise.  I don't remember what song, though.  We should have gone with Send in the Clowns.  At least I'd have remembered it.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

If I ever get married I want The Doors playing, "The End" big_smile
Just kidding.

"If You Always Do What You've Always Done - You'll Always Get What You've Always Got !"

PIX, thanks for that, my friendship your friendship, really means a lot. This is for all chordians.
And yes, there are people you know better than others.
I try to be honest, so leaving my house, like I did yesterday, with my brother living in Dubai, we went to a huge store, I bought some "liquid gold", cartridges with ink for my PC. We were there 2 hours, and I was "dying" caused by my pain. I don't like to tell this, but it's getting worse.
In fact my social contacts are here.
QUESTION ABOUT MYSPACE: I receive a few times, a picture of, real pretty girls, and mails, writing and receiving. Has anyone experience with this phenomenon? is MYSPACE used as a dating site? and what about these girls? You know my biggest wish is to come back to the States, this will be possible soon, but first CANADA. We had 2 girls, 30 years ago, and I should go to visit one in TORONTO. I'm not ashamed to go with my mother. I live day by day, and I will die on 5 December 2052, but every day can be the last day.
If you like top know how old you will be go to www.deathclock.com, very funny.